Governing Board Documents
- The Instrument of Government is the legal document that includes the constitution of the governing board.
- The Committees and Policy Review Schedule sets out the terms of reference and delegated powers of each committee and the governing board's policy review schedule.
- The School Governance Policy describes the roles and responsibilities, ethics and delegated powers of the governing board.
- The School Self-evaluation Form is the school's internal inspection report, based on the observations of the link inspector. All areas have been rated as outstanding, in line with the last external inspection.
- The School Development Plan 2018-2019 outlines the school targets and areas for improvement for this academic year. It includes the School Management Plan and School Improvement Plan.