Home learning for week 11 (1st June):
- This week's theme is 'Wellbeing'
- E-Safety: Jessie & Friends puppets
- For pupils returning to school on the 1st June, this video will be shared with them at school. Please also take the time to share it with your child at home.
Home learning for week 10 (25th May):
- The theme for half term is sports and movement
Home learning for week 9 (18th May):
- This week's theme is 'Science/Healthy Eating'
- E-Safety: rhyming activity
Home learning for week 8 (11th May):
- This week's theme is: Green Spaces
- E-safety: Jessie & Friends - WATCHING VIDEOS
Home learning for week 7 (4th May):
- This week's theme is: 'Viewpoints'
- E-Safety: Jessie & Friends
Home learning for week 6 (27th April):
- This week's theme is: 'The area you live in'
- Crazy Crayon Craft template
- Computing - learn how to make a character move here
- Letter to parents from St Boniface regarding the Department for Education's daily phonics online
- Letter to parents from the Department for Education's daily phonics online
A lettter from Mrs Maloney to Sunshine Class is here
Home learning for week 5 (20th April):
- My Family
- Number bonds to 5
- Numicon addition to 10
- Numicon subtraction to 10
- 2D shape colouring
- Toys home learning challenge
Home learning for week 3 (6th April) can be found here
Holy Week activities can be found here .
Additional activities can be found in the Key Stage 1 section of Home Learning.
Home learning for week 2 (30th March) has been combined with KS1 for this week and can be found in the KS1 section of Home Learning.